During the first year from the date of purchase we will repair or replace the product at our option at no cost. However, during the duration of the warranty the transportation cost will be borne by the purchaser.
After the completion of the first year we shall repair/replace the product at nominal pro-rated charge to the purchaser.
After repair/replacement only the unexpired period of the original warranty will be applicable.
In no event will our liability exceed the original purchase price of the product nor will we liable for incidental or consequential damage
The limited warranty will not be applicable to normal wear and tear and/or under the following circumstances:
1. If the mattress is bent or folded
2. If the mattress is found to be soiled, stained or in an unsanitary condition
3. When the defect is to causes other than defective material or workmanship
4. If the mattress has been used with a foundation/frame without central support rail
5. Any damage to the outer fabric including wear and tear
6. If the product has been used for commercial purposes.
7. If the proof of purchase is not presented
8. Handles are not covered under this warranty.
9. Handles have been provided only to position the mattress not to turn/lift or carry it.
10. If the mattress has been used with an improper foundation
11. All mattresses over time will have body impressions as the upholstery settles. This is not a defect and is not
In case of complaint please contact the Raha dealer from where the mattress has been purchase or the nearest Raha office
• DO rotate your mattress end to end and reverse it regularly. This helps to compact the upholstery uniformly. Do follow instructions on the Turn Labels
• DO use a firm supportive foundation. Preferably a Raha Foundation.
• DO use a mattress protector to avoid stains. Raha preferably.
• DO pack your mattress when moving it and carry it on its sides
• DO NOT bend/fold or stand/jump on the mattress
• DO NOT try to turn the mattress alone by yourself to avoid risk of personal injury or damage to the mattress
• DO NOT remove any mattress labels. They identify your mattress and establish warranty rights
• DO NOT use dry cleaning fluid as it is likely to damage your mattress
• DO NOT place the mattress near an open flame
• DO NOT use the mattress handles for lifting or turning the mattress
• DO NOT place a board between your box spring and the mattress.